Mother's Day Must Haves: Products I'm LOVING!

I put myself on the back burner for a while; so, when I was able to focus on myself a bit again, I've kinda gone ALLL OUT!  But the good news is (Christ died on the cross for our sins -- Happy Easter! and...) I've got my top 5 favorite products you have to invest in --- just in time for Mother's Day, too.  


  1. EvenTide Candles $17  I used to work with one of the owners of this company.  I ordered a candle to help support their startup, but I quickly fell in love.  The first one I got was Maliblu and it's a definite winner, but you won't be disappointed with Caribbean Spice either!  Truly all their stuff is top notch.  The scents have such an upscale edge to them.  They are incredible.  The customer service you get from them is second to none.  They are the type of people you love to see succeed.
  2. Vitamin C Bright Eyes Hydro Gel Patches $16    My eyes were feeling so tired and the only thing I could think of that would make them feel great was cucumbers: that cold refresh my eyes craved.  But I happened across these "patches" while ordering my groceries from H-E-B.  I tried it out and I religiously use them twice a day now.  They made my dark circles disappear but better than that they feel so amazingly cold under my eyes.  Such a nice, affordable way to treat your loved one.  Get a set for yourself while you're at it.  You won't regret it!
  3. Kinsley Armelle Jewelry $76.99 This is a Texas owned company.  It's classy meets quality and affordability.  Their jewelry is stackable so it really allows you to affordably add to your collection.  If you like the minimal look, they offer it.  If you like to go all out, they got you!  I get so many compliments on my quartz sets.  The best part is they are constantly offering 20-40% off so you're going to pay even less.

  4. NOBULL $99 I have the hardest time finding running shoes that fit great, look cute, and don't hurt my feet after a long run.  That all ended when I got a pair of these babies!  I could empty my bank account loading up on these.  
  5. Aspire Energy Drink $8.25/4pk  I wasn't a huge energy drinker, but I was trying to find a healthier alternative for a heavy Monster drinker.  I offered these as the option and had one for myself to battle the new momma delirium from lack of sleep.  So delicious and gives just enough kick to keep you going.  I get mine from H-E-B and they offer coupons pretty frequently for them.  

Comments

Popular Posts